Sunday, March 6, 2011

10 Things to Smile About in February

I'm late, I'm late!!  It's really March 6 already?  Damn, where did February go?  Well, better late than never so here are my 10 Things to Smile about in February...

A weekend in Big Bear with my sister and her family (somehow I have very few pictures from this).

A much needed eyebrow wax.

Watching Daniel perform at his preschool Chapel service.

A fun family birthday party for my little cousin (more like a nephew).
Posted by Picasa
Spending time with my friend Shannon and her adorable son.  We don't get to see each other as often as I'd like, but we were able to meet up twice in February!
The silver lining to cold season...lots of snuggle time under warm blankets.

A great parent/teacher conference with Daniel's preschool teacher -- not going to brag too much, but she had good things to say.

A tour of a fire station with Lauren's "mommy & me" class.  She wasn't too sure about the firemen at first, but she warmed up.
Hanging out with friends every Tuesday morning while our kids did sports class together.

Being asked to be a Godmother.  I'm still in shock and so honored that my wonderful friend Jen asked me to be her son's godmother.  I'm honored and humbled that she chose me!

2 comments:

Romantisch Hotel Brugge said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
University Exam Result said...

Oh My God !! cute baby and beautiful all pics .really fantastic your 10 things i like it . amazing your idea so thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...