Tuesday, December 15, 2009

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things

December is full of fun activities and events for the kids (and the parents!). It's also full of to-do lists, stress, shopping, cooking, cleaning, wrapping, etc. Just have to remember to take a step back and remember a few of my favorite things...

Fun with Cousins


My Silly Daughter


Giggling with Grandpa


The Beauty of Christmas Lights


Sharing a Meal


Between the craziness of the holidays and it being a rough cold/flu season I sometimes lose sight of what is important. But my kids are always there to remind me. Daniel reminds me by telling me "Mommy, I love you bigger than a dinosaur." While Lauren reminds me by giving the sweetest, unexpected hugs. I sometimes wonder what great deed I did in my previous life to be so blessed in this one.

1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

How can you not know what's important when someone loves you bigger than a dinosaur! I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! We MUST get together in the New Year. I mean it this year!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...