Friday, January 1, 2010

Where do I even start??

What happened to the past two weeks?? I remember there was a visit from Santa, a computer virus from Facebook and a few too many glasses of wine. Instead of thinking through this post, I'll just randomly add some cute pictures and call it a day.

Let's start with Christmas Eve - I gave my niece and nephew their homemade gifts and they were a HUGE hit. Here is Christopher with his Oakland A's gear (pajamas, pillows and an overnight bag - all made by moi).


For some reason I didn't get a picture of my niece in her apron serving felt food.

We visited Knott's Berry Farm right before Christmas and the kids LOVED it. I don't think I've been to Knott's since I was a teenager but this was a slightly different experience. We only stayed in Camp Snoopy and it was adorable to see Lauren on rides with a huge smile putting her hands up in the air. Plus, it was the first time Daniel met a character, immediately smiled and was more than happy to pose for a picture. Lauren, not so much.


Decorating a gingerbread house (thanks Aunt Shannon!)


Lauren's first pigtails - sometimes I want to eat my daughter she is so sweet. But Daniel tells me, "No Mommy, don't eat her I love her!"


Christmas Eve


Christmas Morning - Daniel was beyond thrilled that Santa came during the night.




There was a ton more during the past two weeks, but it's a bit overwhelming to write about it all. Overall a great holiday season, only hiccup was my clicking on a link in Facebook that led me straight to a virus. The silver lining though...I'm blogging away on a shiny new computer now. God works in mysterious ways...

1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

Doesn't it seem impossible to recap when there's so much great stuff happening? SORRY about your virus, but a new laptop IS a silver lining. Merry Christmas to you :) and Happy New Year to your whole gang.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...