Monday, January 11, 2010

I'll Stick with Two

I think I'll stick with just two kids for now. This weekend I had the chance to experience life with four kids for a day. It honestly wasn't that bad, but that had a lot to do with it being Saturday and having Joe home all day. Pretty sure I'd be completely (versus my current state of partially) insane if I had to manage four kids on my own all the time. The boys went to judo, the girls stayed home and had a tea party, then Lauren napped while the older kids played in the bounce house and did arts and crafts (all outside so Lauren could actually nap. See - that would not be possible EVERY DAY!). Here are some pics of life as a family of six.

Craft time in our newly organized garage


For some reason the kids' favorite thing was to turn the air off in the bounce house and then jump in it while it collapsed on them.


My raga-muffin, messy daughter. She is such a mess here, but having a blast.


1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

I hear ya baby. I am sure that four seems easier with another grown up in the house and the novelty of it just being one day. And that garage is NOT going to be that neat forever. I'm just jealous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...