Tuesday, February 1, 2011

10 Things to Smile About in January

I really, really, REALLY wanted to get my blog up and moving again in January.  But honestly, I'm pretty sure a week (or two) was removed this month.  There is no way it is already February 1 (the calendar LIES!).  If "they" can change our zodiac signs, "they" can remove a week too.  Either way, here are my 10 Things to Smile About in January:

A beyond beautiful beach day in the middle of January with the kids.  Seriously -- 80 degrees, clear, sunny and no one else but our friends on the sand.  The reason we live in SoCal.

Visiting the Orange County Great Park for the first time.  Going up in the big Orange Balloon and riding the carousal over and over and over... (it's free!)


New episodes of "Modern Family", "30 Rock" and "The Office"

A date night with Joe that included complimentary glasses of champagne at a fancy French restaurant.
Peaking in on my sleeping angel during nap time

A moms only night of Wii Dance, wine and appetizers.  No pictures from this, but I do have video.  However, I'd like to stay friends with these ladies so I won't be posting them!

This picture

Cuddling with Daniel and Lauren while we watch a movie.  Although both were a little under the weather, it made for some great cuddling time.

Dinner with my friends from high school.  So happy we still get together on a semi-regular basis.  I may not see them as often, but these are the girls that really know me.

Getting back to a workout routine.  

Check out what made others smile this month over at Emmy Mom






2 comments:

Emmy said...

What a great list! And seriously didn't January have the best weather ever! Your kids are adorable. Jealous of the girls nights out

Romantic Dinner said...

Wow nice your thought and lovely,Cute baby's. Some Funny photo's very Beautiful and interesting your this post .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...