Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Burlap Boo Bag and a Halloween Tree

I'm patting myself on my back as I type this because I'm pretty proud of my two latest craft accomplishments. The other day Joe ordered some food from Rubio's and I have no idea why but some of it came in this small burlap bag.



I also saw something in a magazine about making a Halloween Tree by painting sticks black and making ornaments. So I meshed those two things together and today created this...



The sticks were collected by Daniel and I at the park and spray painted on my front lawn (side note: put down some rags before doing this because otherwise your lawn will look like someone tagged it. Yep - I forgot that step). The ghosts ornaments are from some white scrap material I had, the BOO letters are brown felt (felt from my felt food) and the Halloween ribbon was from some hair bows I made. So I basically had to buy the basket and some fall looking flowers to cover the base. Cute new Halloween decoration, small price tag. Love it!

1 comment:

The Calagna Family said...

This is the most adorable thing ever! I think I might have to copy it :) LOVE IT!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...