Tuesday, October 27, 2009

With that Face

I just can't be upset at my son. Yes, he threw a big old fit leaving a playdate today because I would not allow him another treat (told him he had to wait until after dinner, I'm such a mean mommy), but then he says and does the cutest things. First it was his prayer at dinner time with his eyes closed tight and hands clasped..."Thank you God for my family and my school" -- you can tell they say grace at his preschool; then it was his sweet voice singing in the bathtub and then I was organizing pictures this evening and noticed this shot from the other day.

With that face there is no staying upset. Really, why would I be? He is 3! I have to remind myself that he is still so little. I know I have high expectations of him and I need to remember to take a step back and let him be 3. THREE!!!! Oh so little and innocent still. Still crazy about his mommy...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...