Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Holding Hands

My moms group was talking about little things that make you smile, you know the smell of coffee in the morning, the sound of the ice cream truck outside...the simple things in life. One of my favorite things is kids holding hands. I don't know why, but I just think it's adorable. Well, the other day we went to the pumpkin patch and among the million pictures I took of the kids (see previous post!) there were some cute hand-holding shots.

Daniel and Lauren


Cousin Christopher and Daniel



More cute pictures from the pumpkin patch, although not hand-holdings ones...

Sweet face


Lauren loved the pumpkins


The cutest little piggy I've ever seen

1 comment:

KNJ said...

holding hands is my fav! i'm always asking the kids to do it so i can catch them with the camera. cute! wish we were able to make it this year to irvine park's pumpkin patch - it makes me sad to have missed that tradition this year. :( miss you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...