Sunday, November 15, 2009

All Aboard!

Today we decided to hop on the local Metrolink train and head south to San Juan Capistrano. The train ride was about 40 minutes, which was about 35 minutes too long for Lauren. That girl can NOT sit still. We had a great time though - the kids loved being able to get out of their seats while the train was moving and walk all over. Daniel also thought it was pretty great to use the potty while the train was moving. Once down in SJC we headed to Zoomars petting zoo followed by lunch at Ruby's. My parents met us for lunch, which was wonderful. It was especially helpful because I decided another hour of hanging out at Zoomars followed by another 40 minutes on the train was too much for Lauren, so my parents took us girls home while Daniel and daddy stayed to catch the train home.

Waiting at the train station



Enjoying the ability to move around in the train


Lauren NOT sitting down



Daniel having fun at Zoomars


Joe and the kids playing at Zoomars

1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

Man are those kids cute! I have been out of pocket lately and see I missed a TON of posts. SORRY :( I can't believe how dang crafty you are. The apron for your niece is precious. Be sure to send me the announcement when you open your Etsy store!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...