Thursday, November 5, 2009

Letters to Someone

Dear Extended Day at Preschool,

Oh how I love Thursdays and Daniel's extended day at school. 9am to 2pm is an enormous break for a mom, especially when little miss Lauren still naps for a good part of that time. Sheets and towels are in the wash, house is tidy and all forms of computer communication have been checked (and responded to!). Time, sweet precious time how I love you! We'll be back to craziness tomorrow, but let's just enjoy today.

From,
A Sane (for the moment) Mommy


Dear Daredevil Daniel,

I told you to stop diving into the pillows on mom and dad's bed. I warned you there was a hard wood headboard behind those fluffy pillows. I'm sorry you got a nice bloody gash on your forehead, but I told you so!!

Love,
Your First Aid Mommy


Dear La Habra Children's Museum,

My kids had a blast visiting you and they both fell asleep on the way home, so that was pretty much a perfect afternoon. But I'm just not too sure how I feel about your animal exhibit. I get that you are a museum, but the animals on display are slightly creepy looking. And I might have been extra creeped out by how much Lauren loved it. Maybe it was that she kept poking at the eyes of your animals that worried me. But, don't worry, we'll probably visit again. Who am I to stop visiting a place that entertained and tired out my kids?
From,
A Slightly Bothered Museum Visitor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...