Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas Photo Shoot - Take 1

Not only do I have the "joy" of trying to get a decent picture of my family for my Christmas cards, but I get to do two extra photo sessions for the grandparents. Each set of grandparents wants to proudly show off their grandchildren (who can blame them?) by sending out cards with pictures. It always cracks me up how we somehow eventually end up with great pictures and how the receivers of the cards have no idea about the chaos surrounding the photo shoot. Today was no different...we had our photo session for my in-laws. The truth is their card is going to be awesome, but if you could have seen the dramatics of my lovely daughter during the whole process...well let's just say she might have been crossed of Santa's nice list. Here is a sneak peak of some of the pictures that will be used as bragging rights by my in-laws.





2 comments:

Mrs Montoya said...

Um, let me know if you need my address :) Can't wait for my card. The pix of Daniel and Lauren are DARLING and we did a Grandparents picture this weekend, too. So priceless

Kathleen said...

Cute! Cute! Cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...