Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Through the Eyes of Daniel

On Monday I was reminded of something I thought as a child. For some reason I didn't think teachers were "real" people. I honestly thought they lived at our elementary school and if I did run into them at the grocery store or someplace, I'd be surprised there were "out." Well, Daniel currently holds this view. After picking up a movie at Blockbuster, we drove by Daniel's preschool and I said to him, "Look Daniel it's your preschool" to which he replied, "the lights are all off, Mrs. Jennifer must be sleeping." Oh boy - it was so hard for me not to laugh out loud at that one! Yes, that's right, when you are 3 years old you really think your teacher lives at your school. I agreed with him that at 5:30pm on a Monday evening, Mrs. Jennifer was most likely sleeping in his classroom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...