Friday, September 18, 2009

Funny Things are Everywhere

"From there to here, from here to there, funny things are everywhere." -- Dr. Seuss

Here are some funny things my kids are up to these days...
  • When Daniel has to go #2, he tells me to close the bathroom door because he needs "privacy."
  • If I give each of my kids a sippy cup, Lauren ALWAYS ends up stealing Daniel's.
  • Daniel quietly sings to himself when he is playing on his own.
  • Lauren waves at planes going by and says "bye bye" to them...and we are on the flight path for the airport so it happens a LOT.
  • Daniel tries to negotiate or cry his way out of eating vegetables every night at dinner.
  • I have to stop Lauren from eating vegetables because that is all she will eat if I let her.
  • Daniel is learning about Jesus at preschool and told me the other day that "Jesus is mighty and so is Daddy, but Daddy is busier."
  • Daniel tells me I am "The best lady in the whole world."
  • Lauren loves dogs, until you get one close to her then she freaks out.
  • When Lauren is upset, Daniel will give her his favorite teddy bear.
  • Lauren loves shoes - she will try on any pair she can get her hands on...but she especially loves her dolls' shoes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...