Monday, September 28, 2009

Not Me Monday



There is a tidal wave going around the blog world called "Not Me Monday." MckMama created the idea of Not Me Monday as a way to share the things that we (mostly moms) would NEVER do. So here is my first Not Me Monday post...

It was NOT ME who took a quick nap while my daughter slept and my son played quietly with his blocks today. I did NOT try to convince him to nap as well.

It was NOT ME who opened the enormous animal cookie container at Costco just to stuff my kids mouths so I could finish my shopping. My kids are always perfect angels when we are out shopping so I would NEVER have to do that.

It was NOT ME who was fine with my kids just eating breadsticks for dinner tonight. They always eat a well balanced and healthy dinner around here.

It was NOT ME who bought a ton of stuff at said Costco trip only to realize I had both strollers in the back of the car and no room for the 20-pack of paper towels, 224 pack of size 3 diapers and huge bag of Mickey Mouse chicken (which I did NOT feed to my kids for lunch...again, we eat healthy around here).

It was NOT ME who drank a big glass of wine while the kids ate those breadsticks for dinner and my daughter walked around the patio of the restaurant barefoot...

1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

Good thing it wasn't you that was drinking while your kids walked around with no shoes on eating breadsticks. It would be bad otherwise :) Love Monday's excuse to be witty and confess!!! Can't wait to see next week

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...