Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Preschool = Organzing

Last week Daniel started preschool. To my shock, it's been a smooth transition. No tears, happy when I picked him up and even talking about the next time he goes. Not bad for a kid who has never been left with a sitter (family doesn't count). The teacher said he was quiet, but listened well and would answer her questions. Ahhh, my sweet boy.

Here he is ready to go on his first day - Spiderman lunch bag in hand.














In the meantime, Lauren still takes a morning nap so I've had actual time to myself (I have to be at home, but still). I'm amazed at how much I can get done with Daniel gone and Lauren sleeping. I've organized the toy closet and many of my kitchen cabinets. Both days I've dumped at least two large trash bags from my organizing. Which makes me wonder, if I keep this up will I just be sitting in an empty house at the end of the school year?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...