Monday, February 8, 2010

DIY Valentine's Decor

Before kids (or BK as I call it) I decorated for Christmas, but that was where my holiday cheer ended. Now that I have kids I decorate for holidays I barely acknowledged BK. Every year I add a little bit to my collection, and this year I'm trying out some cheap and easy DIY decorating. Here are some of my new Valentine's Day creations:

Framed Hearts
Old frames in a box in the office = free
Two sheets of scrapbook paper = $1.18
Three heart "thingy's" = $1.50 (they were already on clearance)



Fabric Heart Garland

Spool of red ribbon = $2.99
Scrap fabric at home = free (well, sort of)
One piece of remnant fabric = $.72



Cheap, easy, cute! Time to start thinking of St. Patrick's Day...

1 comment:

Mrs Montoya said...

Dang it - I have been drooling over everyone's Valentine's Day crafts for weeks and you just added to it. So cute!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...