Monday, February 15, 2010

Not Me Monday

It was not me who may have slightly exaggerated the severity of my cold for an extra day this weekend to get sympathy/special treatment from my hubs. I would never do that because that is devious and untruthful. Nope, I would not make sure to blow my nose when he was in earshot for full effect. I'm way to mature for that.

It was not me who then was miraculously better come Sunday when the weather hit 78 degrees and lunch in Newport Beach was calling my name. No way would I do that. Who does that sort of thing??? Not me!

It is not me who thinks leg warmers on my daughter are ridiculously adorable. Those are just silly scraps of material on her ankles. Why would I bother with those?



It was most certainly not me who had my friend and her little boy over today and then proceeded to make white sangria at 1pm in the afternoon. And since I was in good company, there was no way two moms thought having our boys play in the bounce house in the blazing sun with their shirts off and no sunscreen was a good idea. That is bordering on reckless behavior so I would NEVER do that.



Oh, and it is not me who is going to log off here in a minute and turn on The Bachelor. It is a waste of my precious time to watch immature girls throw themselves at an almost stranger. I would never get sucked in to a stupid show like that.

Find out what other people are not doing at:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...