Monday, February 8, 2010

My Hair is So Daniel

I have a friend in my mom's group whose twins are also in Daniel's preschool class. Today she shared a funny story with me that I can't stop giggling about. Here is her note:

So I was brushing Charlie's hair this morning and it was looking nice and he says, "My hair is so Daniel." Then, I brushed Amelia's hair and she said, "Now, my hair is so Daniel!" Then, I asked Tom (her husband) about this, since he drops them off at preschool in the morning and he probably sees Daniel on a more regular basis. His comment was Daniel's hair is always well coiffed. So there you go, we've come up with a new term. When your hair is brushed nicely it's very "Daniel"!

2 comments:

Kathleen said...

Great picture!

Mrs Montoya said...

How flattering! Nice job, Mommy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...